Jul 3, 2014

Summer Half Way Over :(

I can't believe July is here already! Where did the time go? I hope I get to enjoy at least 1 thing this summer before it's all over. Independence Day (USA) is tomorrow and I have not even planned my Red, White and Blue outfit or even where I'm going to see fireworks, it all feels so sudden lol! Though I'm a fan of hot weather, I do like a lot of the activities that come with summer like, going to the beach, swimming, Independence Day, summer fashion, carnivals, barbecues, etc. I'm going to try to make it to the beach or a carnival hopefully, but if I don't no big deal. My next semester starts August 25th and this time I'm taking 4 classes and I know when things get in full-swing, there won't be a lot of time for vacations summer activities what not. But summer's not over yet and anything can happen, so I'll wait see how things go.
#Summerfun #vacations #summerblues

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog