Jul 4, 2014

About "My Point of View"

A lot of what I say, think or write is from my own prospective. With this I know everything in life isn't always the same way or doesn't apply to everybody or everything. None my ideas, opinions, thoughts, etc. are made of gold or are a fact of life, they are my take on life and my experiences which is why this blog is called 'My Point of View'. I try to stress this to everybody even when I talk to people in real life and I try to think the same way in terms of listening and respecting other people's opinion. If my friends, family and I don't agree with each others opinions we agree to disagree and I try to do that with everyone. I believe everyone has something to bring to the table as far as opinions, ideas experiences and I believe by listen to them I just might learn something from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog