Sep 17, 2014

My Fav Product of the Month: iFrog Go Lite Portable Charger

When I was shopping for school supplies, I bought this portable electronic charger mainly for my phone because I my phone's battery life runs out fast but I wasn't always able to get to a wall outlet or plug it into the car. So I bought this charge called the "Go Lite" by iFrog and it has a flashlight built into one end of it and it come in a variety of colors (such as red, blue, black, white, purple, etc.) depending upon the location that they're sold, mine is purple.







It also come with a UBS adapter (though you can use detach the UBS cord from your phone charger and use it as well). The way it works is: You charger the "Go Lite" with your phone charger and it stores that energy and when you're ready to use it you just plug in you're phone and charge it like
normal. What I like to do is charge mine the night before and then in the morning just throw it in my purse and go.

I don't know about anyone else's "Go Lite" but mine didn't lose the energy it store even when I didn't use it for a whole week, so in my opinion it stores charged energy well. The only con I see with this and I don't know if' it's happened to anyone else, but when I DO charge mine phone sometimes I find that there's no juice left for a few more or even one other charge. Other than that, I really like it and I would rate it 4 stars. I say check it out and see what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog