Jul 6, 2014

Relax and Unwind


For me, yoga is a way to relax, get exercise, quiet my mind and so much more. I like doing yoga in the evening (just a preference) because I feel like it's a nice way to unwind and let the hustle and bustle of the day fall away. It brings my mind back to a calm state and help me have a clear head before I go to bed and when I start out the morning. I think should everyone have some time to themselves during the day even if it ain't nothing but 5 minutes. I feel that just like anything in life, too little or too much of something may not be so good, and not enough time for yourself can just as bad as too much time alone. I feel that every once in a while I need time to think, clear my head and rest my mind and body. People do so much in life (like, work, take care of home, family obligations, relationships, social activities and so on) that isn't enough time for themselves as an individual to refresh or relax, it just 'GO, GO, GO!' I've learned that's an easy way to get burn out, as well not be of any use to anyone including yourself. So I've been teaching myself to fit time in my schedule for me to slow down and rest a little and to settle my mind and I have to admit I needed in it's been working. So far, so good... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog