Sep 25, 2014

Some Like it Hot, Some Like it Cold.....

One of the many favorite things for people to discuss or complain about is: The weather. Some say it's too hot, others say it too cold. Some people hate snow while other people hate heat or rain. Though I too have a favorite weather or season, which is winter; Though I tend to be content whatever the weather;In fact I enjoy the change of season and I look forward to it. Since right I now it's Autumn, I'm enjoying cooler temperatures, beautiful leaves and Autumn scenery and wide variety of pumpkin and spice flavored foods example: pumpkin coffee. Where I live summer went by so fast for me,  it feels like summer never came! Though I can't complain because I enjoy this time of year. If I were to be a complainer about the weather/season, I would probably complain about summer or heat because I get too hot, too fast and when I get overheated, I get irritable as well. But again, I don't normally complain much about the weather too many more important things to worry about, so I just take it as it comes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog