Jun 20, 2014

First week of school

From my last post you already know I started my summer class this past Monday (June 16, 2014) 10 a.m. to 12:50 p.m. I'm taking 'Intro to Business'. So far, this week has been great and I really like my class and my teacher. My class is really small like only 4-5 people since not many people signed up for the course; But oh well at least I get 1 on 1 attention when I need help. The homework and the workload is not bad either and I have a lot of time to get things done both in and outside of class. Since my class got narrowed down to one day a week (Wednesdays) due to low number of students, I have a lot of days to get my homework finished before my class meets again. So, again class is so far so good...I and a lot of other people have started registering for fall semester (my college moves so fast with registration!) in the fall I'm taking 2 courses this time. I hope I like fall classes just as much I as like this class, I'll wait and see!
#school #summer #firstday #businesscourse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog