Jul 18, 2014

Ice Cream You Scream


Ah... Ice Cream my favorite treat! Also, I just found that this month is National Ice Cream Month (Though for me that's all year long lol!) My favorite flavor is Cookies and Cream, not such exactly why but all I know is that I like the way it taste! For some people ice cream stops after summer ends, for me it's something that is a staple for my daily grocery list. I always say when I get my first apartment, my freezer will be stocked with ice cream. Some of my favorite places to get ice cream are the Cold Stone Creamery or Rita's Water Ice. I especial like that Rita's brought back the rewards cards and coupons. I love ice cream, so much I even bought my own ice cream maker, which before it got destroyed, I would create my own flavors by throwing in my own ingredients such as candy like butterfingers or caramel pieces and/or sometimes fresh fruit like strawberries or bananas. I miss doing that. But since my money and freezer space is limited right now, I'll have to still to going out for ice cream or buying a small quart from the supermarket. *Sigh...*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog