Jun 15, 2014

Rainy Days


It's been raining a lot here lately between Delaware and Maryland, but I don't mind I love the rain. I rarely hear anyone say that but me, most people think I'm odd when I say that. I don't know, for some reason rain makes me relaxed and it brings out my creative side and a good storm put me to sleep in no time! I also feel like I have clear head later in the day and or the day after. I think the only thing I probably dislike about the rain is driving in a heavy down pour or in a flooded area. Other than that if I'm inside watching the rain fall out the window or listening to the sound of it hitting the glass I'm good. For myself I feel like the water from the rain just kinda of does some type of mental and emotional cleanse or detox and feels like the rain washes all my worries and troubles and gives me a clean slate. Just what I need sometimes to feel refreshed, therefore I enjoy the rain.

#Rainydays #creativity #cleaning #relaxation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog