Sep 1, 2014

The Bold and Beauty: Unatural Hair Color



I recently started to take an interest in unatural hair color like purple, orange, blue, red, etc. I know it's not anything new, but watching how hairstylist across the world have incorporated those type of colors into everyday hairstyles is pretty cool! I myself have tried the orange last year for peek-a-boo highlight or streaks at the underneath of my hair and now this year I'm ready to try 2 new colors (don't know which ones yet). I know those kinds of colors use to make people believe that you were one of those people who were 'Out There' or weird so to speak but now they become the norm even for people who are long past being a teenager. Some work places, (depending on where you work) are starting not to mind it either which I think is great because I believe regardless of length, texture, color or style hair doesn't make a person. With that, I'm going to choose a new color and post it when I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog